Monday, December 9, 2019

What happens when you run amuck of the social media censors? A personal experience!



Free speech is the lifeblood of civil society.  Without it there is nothing but fear, intimidation and tyranny.

Today I was locked out of my Facebook page and I documented what happened on my blog.

Facebook locked me out today (12/09/2019) and attempted to intimidate me over these posts

 However, when I went to post the blog on my FB page, I got this message from FB:

Your post goes against our Community Standards on spam.  No one else can see your post. We have these standards to prevent things like false advertising, fraud and security breaches. 
We don't allow people to use misleading or inaccurate information to get likes, followers or shares.

We define spam as things like:

• Artificially increasing content distribution to make money • Requiring people to like, share or recommend content before they can view it • Pretending to be someone else
LOL, I get it.  FB censors have declared war on me.


2 comments:

  1. I never thought I will come in contact with a real and potential hacker until I knew   brillianthackers800 at Gmail and he delivered a professional job,he is intelligent and understanding to control jobs that comes his way
    Contact him and be happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need to hack into any, databaseserver spy on Facebook,Emails, Whatsapp, Viber, Snapchat, Instagram and many more.
    I urge you to get in touch with the best people for the job, i have confirm the service when i need to spy on my spouse phone. They are good at Phone Cloning and Bitcoin/binary minning and any other hack job.
    Thanks guys for the team work HACKINTECHNOLOGYATGMAILDOTCOM
    +12132951376(WHATSAPP)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts