Tuesday, January 4, 2022

When #Facebook & #Twitter Censor Big Names & Nobodies, You Know Their Woke Nazis Are Running SCARED


 


A ton of big names and nobodies like myself have experienced a lot of censorship on #Facebook and #Twitter.  Many have been permanently banned.  I got a permanent Twitter ban on 12/24/2021 for this harmless tweet...meme and comment. 


#Ivermectin is not easy to get. It's very effective in treating COVID but #AnthonyFauci, #BigPharm & the big pharm controlled #AMA hate it because it's cheap, off patent and even available over the counter in some countries. Ivermectin is a proven life saver.



 

I knew I was a short-timer on #Twitter when this comment and meme got me a 7 day suspension. 

I've read about this. #HospitalProtocols also denied patients live saving drugs like #Ivermectin and #HCQ. Hospital protocols definitely warrant an investigation. COVID deaths or murder for profit? 



 

It wasn't just comments and memes that infuriated Twitter censors.  I had also been heavily and almost daily pimping for the extraordinary MUST READ book by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. titled The Real Anthony Fauci. 



Although I've experienced many other censorship assaults by Twitter's woke censors, the above are just the most recent and the posts that earned me a permanent ban, something I proudly wear as a badge of honor.  

Moving on to Facebook, it's been engaging in a multi-pronged attack on me for years. Like Twitter, Facebook knows I've broken no rules.  Facebook censorship include the typical shadowban along with my posts being covered up as untrue by its fact checkers.

My Facebook page is RESTRICTED with the message: Only You Can See This. 

Yes, I get messages from FB friends that my posts no longer show up in their feeds...they thought I left FB or was permanently banned.  May as well have been.  

Anyway FB sends me crazy ass notices.  Just today (January 4, 2022) I got this creepy notice on an August 16, 2013 post that linked to an article from The Atlantic.  Now The Atlantic is as far to the lunatic woke left as you can get.  So what drove Facebook censors out of their freaking minds over a 9 year old post?  This photo earned the wrath of its censors "We covered your post because it may show graphic content This post doesn't go against our Community Standards, but it may be sensitive to some people."  How crazy is this on an ancient post!  BTW the post links to an article that does contain violence images but it is indeed very legitimate news. 

Deadly Crackdown in Egypt


 On December 29, 2021, Facebook finds another old post; this one is dated 5/4/2017 and this notice came with a stated violation: "Your post goes against our Community Standards on nudity or sexual activity".  There is nothing sexual about the image that I'm sure got posted heavily on Twitter and Facebook. It's just an image of a crazy woman strolling naked through an airport. The article links to a British tabloid The Sun & the photo just auto posted. 

NOTHING TO DECLARE Naked woman filmed strolling through airport before bending over in front of shocked passengers and yelling ‘I don’t give a f***’





Yeah, news can indeed be creepy but it is what it is.  It doesn't make it obscene or pronographic. Anyway, these are just 2 Facebook examples of censorship and when you start to get them you know a 30 day or 90 day Facebook jail sentence will soon follow.  

Do I care?  NO.  With so many folks being censored, purged and shadowbanned by Twitter and Facebook Nazi thugs, folks are migrating to other social media options.  Right now GAB and MeWe are popular with me because I haven't been shut down or censored.  

Anyway, I do enjoy documenting social media censorship. 




1 comment:

  1. Howdy Judy. Great post ... and I don't know whether to say I'm sorry you finally got banned from Twitter or "congratulations!" ;o)

    Leaving FB (about 1.5yrs ago) really was like a breath of fresh air. I'm no longer affiliated with ANY of the big tech, censor-happy platforms. I'm only on MeWe & Gab (neither of which I frequent) and Telegram. I tend to like Telegram because it's just a simple "messaging" platform that one can also use for posting articles, videos 'n such and has no censorship other than the typical "it can't be illegal" requirement. I've been hearing a lot about gettr. Hopefully it's not just another neocon site masquerading as a liberty-oriented site like Parler? I suppose I'll have to give gettr a try!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts